The MULTITRANS is an 8-gas on-line transformer DGA monitoring unit designed to monitor a bank of three single-phase transformers in close proximity. Based on the same core technology as the highly successful TRANSFIX the MULTITRANS measures all significant fault gases (in ppm) as outlined by international standards as well as moisture in oil (%RH & ppm). The measurement of these gases allows the user to detect and diagnose a complete range of transformer faults.
- Monitor up to three separate oil tanks.
- Medium/High/Critical risk and/or consequence of failure.
- Monitoring a bank of three single-phase transformers in close proximity.
- Generation, Transmission and industrial transformers.
- Complete transformer monitoring and diagnostics.
- Transformer faults detected in their infancy, minimizing costly unplanned outages and equipment failure.
- Transformer output optimized safely, maximizing your assets.
- Photo Acoustic Technology – no costly consumables/calibration gases required.
- Transformer ageing can be calculated.
- Complete monitoring and diagnostics of transformers from results.
- Designed for field use – global installation by almost all major utilities.
- Single unit used to monitor a three phase bank or multiple transformers.
- DGA & Water – Eight gases (hydrogen, methane, ethane, ethylene, acetylene, carbon monoxide, carbon dioxide and oxygen) plus moisture and nitrogen calculation. 8-gas monitoring of multiple tanks in a single unit.
- Inputs/Outputs for additional sensors including load and temperature.
- Easy Installation – Simple, straightforward procedures.
- Hourly Sampling – Real-time DGA results down to once per hour.
- Perception – PC software allows downloading, trending and analysis of results.
- Communication Options – Extensive local and remote communications options.
- Alarm Settings – Sophisticated programmable alarm system.
- Acceleration of sampling rate – automatic increase in sampling rates if gas concentrations exceed caution or alarm settings.
- Minimal Maintenance – Reduces expense and inconvenience for user.